A New Low for Gopher Basketball? 0 for South Dakota!

Otis

Reaction score
Has this established the new bottom rung on the accomplishment ladder? I can't think of much worse than to lose to both South Dakota schools.

God help us if we still play the North Dakota teams.

I'm starting to think there is no where to go but up. First time we have played these teams without a decided inside advantage and we lose.

Really can't think of much worse.

We just have to stay away from scheduling those darn Summit teams. Ironically they now have to travel into South Dakota for the next one.

[video]http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=14329867[/video]

Here's a video of our South Dakota struggles.

I think the brawl, '80s rape allegations and academic scandal were lower.

as far as on-the-court lows:

2006-07: 9-22 overall, 3-13 in conf, Munson resigns mid-season.

1986-87: 9-19 overall, 2-16 in the conference.

Those are the low points in the last 30 years. So, one could say that Pitino's goal is to win at least 10 games this year, and 4 conference wins, to avoid a low point. Will this team win at least 10 games and 4 in the conference? honestly, I don't have a clue. anything is possible.

That 2006-7 beat SDSU! But they did lose to Clemson.

That 2006-7 beat SDSU! But they did lose to Clemson.

both south Dakota schools have a top 100 rpi... if they keep winning they'll keep that RPI there and it's really not as bad of a back to back loss as you're making it out to be.

both south Dakota schools have a top 100 rpi... if they keep winning they'll keep that RPI there and it's really not as bad of a back to back loss as you're making it out to be.

Yes, it is.

Top Bottom