A long ways to go

If only Kill would have warned us...

Just horrible!

Most horrendous D-1 Football team I have ever seen.

SO SLOW! NO ATHLETICISM! NO SIZE!

Wow

Is there anyone still wondering why weber was the qb last year and not gray?

the days of '3 yards and a cloud of dust' are as old as me and Dr Don. Time for a passing threat.

The defense once again can not get off the field on third down. No pass rush and no pass coverage. The o line can not establish the run vs. fcs? I hope the strength coach from last year has been fired. Gray again looked at the first read, tucked and ran. Kill has his work cut out. The last guy left a dumpster fire. Wow, gonna be a long 8 games. The Badgers toyed with South Dakota today.

The defense once again can not get off the field on third down. No pass rush and no pass coverage. The o line can not establish the run vs. fcs? I hope the strength coach from last year has been fired. Gray again looked at the first read, tucked and ran. Kill has his work cut out. The last guy left a dumpster fire. Wow, gonna be a long 8 games. The Badgers toyed with South Dakota today.

If we are going to get a new strength and conditioning coach, the list should make up one name. Tim Socha, Strength and Conditioning Coach at Boise State. He is an alum and played for the Gophs from 94-98 on the offensive line. Plus he is from the Midwest.

Man I believe in Coach Kill, but he has a HUGE challenge in front of him here. I am not sure there is a coach out there who could turn this thing around. It starts from the leadership at the top. When will Joel Maturi have to be held accountable for letting this happen under his watch???

The best thing to happen to the o line will be graduation. That's shameful to be pushed around by small leftovers who had zero d-1 offers. I wish the center and guards well in the future.

the best thing that could happen to either line is to traded to NIU

Top Bottom