A little help

Section 109 Row 8-Middle
Reaction score
I have a small office in Bloomington. One of my co-workers is a huge Michigan Wolverine fan. First, two weeks ago, she put approximately 300 small Michigan flags on my office floor. Then, last week, she strung University of Michigan crepe paper all over my office and on my office door. Today, she strung University of Michigan tape all over my office door and covered my desk with it. I have not retaliated.

She has signed a contract stating the actions that she must take should the Gophers, as I expect, upset the Wolverines (this contract having had 2 witnesses and her signature having been notarized).

Does anyone have Coach Kill or the SID office email address so that I can invite him, or a representative of the team to properly admonish her on Monday after the glorious victory?

Thanks in advance.

She and her husband are going to be my guests for the game Saturday in section 209, row 27.

I have a small office in Bloomington. One of my co-workers is a huge Michigan Wolverine fan. First, two weeks ago, she put approximately 300 small Michigan flags on my office floor. Then, last week, she strung University of Michigan crepe paper all over my office and on my office door. Today, she strung University of Michigan tape all over my office door and covered my desk with it. I have not retaliated.

She has signed a contract stating the actions that she must take should the Gophers, as I expect, upset the Wolverines (this contract having had 2 witnesses and her signature having been notarized).

Does anyone have Coach Kill or the SID office email address so that I can invite him, or a representative of the team to properly admonish her on Monday after the glorious victory?

Thanks in advance.

[email protected] (via onestop.umn.edu)

Good luck. I am also bringing a Michigan fan to the game...a high school friend that went to Michigan for college. No bets though.

As mentioned elsewhere, I'm bringing my fiancee (a Michigan grad, from Kalamazoo) and her parents. No official bets, but I'm willing to bet if the Gophers win I'll end up on the couch for a night or two :)

Thanks in advance.

Sounds like a typical Michigan fan.

Thanks. It is on its way. Wouldn't that be great! That would be hilarious!

If she's a typical Michigan fan, she probably grew up in Eagan, MN and went to Winona State.

Top Bottom