A.J Hammons

akoch6767

Reaction score
Just looked on Espn and saw that this guy is considering the gophers in 2012. 7'0, 280? Seems like he could be the next Shaq or something. He recieved a 95 on his ranking as well...Any chance we land this guy?

I don't know who he favors, but I saw him play against Milton on TV the other night & he didn't look very good. He's got great size and good hands, but played with zero energy and isn't very athletic.

looks like he is pretty solid here. Would equate him to Ralph but he is way beyond Ralphs game at the same points in there high school careers. Would be a nice get I think. Not related to former Twolve great Gary Hammons is he?

my contacts tell me he is looking very close at OSU and Cincinnati. I think it is a long shot for the Gophers. But, lets hope!

I have doubts that he's someone OSU really wants. The highlight clip, you have to remember they were highlights. It seemed to me from watching him in a game that for every play he made, there were 10 plays where he stood around and didn't do anything.

I mean, He may want to go to OSU, but like OSUfan says hes not a producer yet, its all potential. However if theres a post player with potential who wants to get their game to its peak, minnesota is the best place in my opinion. We produce post players and always have from number 44 to RS3 to trevor. OSU just wants stars .

Not related to former Twolve great Gary Hammons is he?

Not sure who this is? Did you mean Tom Hammonds from Georgia Tech? In that case no since they have different last names...

Perhaps you confused two similar players for the Wolves in the same era: Tom Hammonds and Gary Trent! ;)

This kid kind of reminds me of a heavier Bryce Webster

Exactly

Pair him with big Mo for the all-cheeseburger front court.

Top Bottom