A gift for Wisky friends/family/co-workers

GoAUpher

Section 246
Reaction score
It's Border Battle time! I created a little gift for my co-workers who cheer for Becky Badger and thought you all might appreciate a chance to use it. Share the attached image with Wisky loving friends/family/co-workers. It's simple design should leave no doubt in their minds that yes, Wisconsin does suck.

Ski-U-Mah!

Attachments

• BDTR.jpg
    BDTR.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 195

+++++++++++++

verynice.gif

GoAUpher, I don't use the word "hero" very often, but you are the greatest hero in American history.

yes the image leaves little doubt as to the truth of it all.

Absolutely f'ing awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Shared it with all of the Wisconnie family and pals (full disclosure, I'm from WI...and have seen the light) It's getting a wonderful response. You're a hero.

Thank you all for the kind words. And thank you for your good deeds, spreading the word far and wide that the Badgers do suck much more than anything else in the history of sucking has ever sucked. Keep it up!

A fun little story I just had to share. Upon receiving the image from me via e-mail my wife printed out copies to random printers throughout her building...and just left them there for Wisky fans to find while they went to collect their TPS reports (which they also suck at completing...didn't they get that memo?).

This is an awesome thread. That is one of the greatest pictures I've ever seen.

Top Bottom