A Creature Roaming TCF Bank Stadium?

A_Slab_of_Bacon

Reaction score
So I saw something at some games at TCF this past year and I'm wondering if anyone else has seen it...

At a couple games this year I've seen ... some sort of creature run out from under the seats near me, cross the isle, and disappear under the next row of seats. It's fast enough that I don't get a good look at it and just see it run by out of the corner of my eye. My son, and others seem to also have seen it ... but nobody enough to figure out what it is. A squirrel? A gopher? A wombat? A rabbit with a pocket watch?

Whatever it is it appears even at crowded games like Penn St and Wisc this year. I sit in section 140 and hard to imagine some creature would choose to run around where it is really crowded but there it is.

Has anyone else seen it?

Do you think it could carry a football?

At the Maryland game, me and a buddy met up with a couple other friends who were at the game and stood and watched the second half in the concourse so that we could talk and catch up. That was right around section 142/242. A squirrel ran across my shoe and hopped up on some guys wheelchair before darting back the way it came.

Its not a living thing, its a phantom, not of this world.

Was it the Twins' rally squirrel?

BombaSquirrel_BreakingT.0.jpg

a rat. seen two in 10 years there.

So I saw something at some games at TCF this past year and I'm wondering if anyone else has seen it...

At a couple games this year I've seen ... some sort of creature run out from under the seats near me, cross the isle, and disappear under the next row of seats. It's fast enough that I don't get a good look at it and just see it run by out of the corner of my eye. My son, and others seem to also have seen it ... but nobody enough to figure out what it is. A squirrel? A gopher? A wombat? A rabbit with a pocket watch?

Whatever it is it appears even at crowded games like Penn St and Wisc this year. I sit in section 140 and hard to imagine some creature would choose to run around where it is really crowded but there it is.

Has anyone else seen it?
Yes we had a mystery critter run under our row in section 237 row 27 during the Penn State game. I didn’t see it, other fans did and one woman screamed.

Holy crap I thought I was the only one we are section 139 last row end seats. I saw some critter shoot across into the next section. Everyone in that row was looking down to see what I assume brushed pass their legs.

Was it the Twins' rally squirrel?

BombaSquirrel_BreakingT.0.jpg

God that's spectacular. I'm a lapsed Twins fan living near Wrigley Field but this is one of the most random and well designed t-shirts I've ever seen. Picking one up!

Remind me to go get my own rat trap next time I go to the game. I know they are probably Badger Rats. So, I'll bait them with Wisconsin Cheese.

1577048318565.png

Is it the Creature from the Blue Lagoon? Or is it Black Lagoon? Anyway, maybe Slab can name it "Croot"

Top Bottom