A commemorative t-shirt for beating Nebraska??

Maybe they'll bronze it and use it as a traveling trophy... losing team has to wear it home...

Maybe they'll bronze it and use it as a traveling trophy... losing team has to wear it home...

So would this "anti-trophy" be more or less pointless than the Liberty Bell?

I saw the t-shirt thing today. Very lame and not well thought out. You do that for major bowl games, conference championships, etc. It was a huge win, and could be looked back at some day as a turning point (we just don't know yet) but winning a home game against the #25 team is not commemorative t-shirt worthy. I suspect there will be a whole bunch of these in a clearance sale.

Great idea. It'll complete my time capsule I'm burying for 2013. Of course the idea comes from the 90210 episode where the gang found a time capsule and then buried their own. Sadly, this was the same episode in which, Scott accidentally killed himself. Sorry, if this post brings back any bad memories.

I want my New Mexico State t-shirt! We were winless ALL-TIME against them before this year!

I think the shirt is lame. The print, for the die-hard fan is much better. Sort of the difference between putting a picture on the wall of your family at the Grand Canyon, and wearing t-shirts that say, "My family visited the Grand Canyon".

commemorative print?

Commemorative print???????????
C'mon Man!!!

Bush League!

Thinking about getting a commemorative tat...

Really?

C'mon...

Huh? When I click on the link below all I see is an option for a commemorative print from the game. Nothing about a t-shirt. You making stuff up again Kaupa? You know like you do on the Pioneer Press and Star Tribune comments sections. Just teasing! :)

Had to post this because I found it after some of my Badger friends brought up the Nebraska shirt. This shirt is much, much worse than ours. Haha

4140326-2.jpg

Had to post this because I found it after some of my Badger friends brought up the Nebraska shirt. This shirt is much, much worse than ours. Haha

4140326-2.jpg

A commemorative T-Shirt celebrating some great Whiskey QB buffoonery. Love it.

Top Bottom