A Big" Screw You" to all the Haters!!!!!

Reaction score
Screw Souhan, Reusse and all the trolls on the board. What a great win for the team today. Kill's first Big 10 win and its a trophy game. LMAO at all the haters!!!! Suck on it Iowa.

Can't wait to read firejerrykill.com :)

Exactly. Great win for Coach and the program. It starts NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLOYD LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reusse and his nephew Pantherhawk must both be on suicide watch right now.

Kill's a good coach - deserves time to put his stamp on the program.

Let's not pull a Brewster here and declare the program turned around after one game. If seven games is too early to condemn Jerry Kill, one game is too early to deify him, even if it is against Iowa. It'll still take time.

That being said, a very encouraging win. Excellent call by Jerry going with the onside kick. They played tough, hard, and smart today. Really made my weekend.

Things did come together today. I think it's taken the coaches and players a little time to get on the same page and the effort seemed to mesh better today.

Good effort all around.

So happy for your win!! Not only did the good guys win today....but the skankiest of the skank fans in CFB are crying over this loss.

Lots of couches burning and rioting in Iowa tonight!

Not sure that we should laugh to hard at all the "haters" after our second win of the year. I am stoked that we beat freakin Iowa but tough to laugh in their face and then get all pissed when they do it after a trouncing. Just sayin....

The program has not turned around, but NOBODY CAN SAY THAT THERE ISN'T IMPROVEMENT!!!

The program has not turned around, but NOBODY CAN SAY THAT THERE ISN'T IMPROVEMENT!!!

I think that's probably the best way to say it. I think we all got a better idea of Kill's vision today. It's still going to take some time, but he's up to it.

Feels good. Kill truly is the anti-Brew. I love his lack of emotion, and this is coming from a guy who loved Brew's salesmanship.

Awesome job Goph's! Take this and charish it you all deserve it.

Tomorrows headline from Reusse will read: Win was okay but it wasn't Michigan etc... The guy is a hack!!!

So happy for your win!! Not only did the good guys win today....but the skankiest of the skank fans in CFB are crying over this loss.

The guy sitting in front of me is a USC fan whose daughter went to Iowa. He's a nice guy and I hope the Trojans cam pull off the upset for him.

BTW, bet the over.

Nice win. Looks like the repetitions at the onside kick worked well. Congratulations Coach Kill on the fine victory. Need at least 2 more.

The guy sitting in front of me is a USC fan whose daughter went to Iowa. He's a nice guy and I hope the Trojans cam pull off the upset for him.

BTW, bet the over.

Oh, I'll be happy if our boys keep it close...The Farm has 10 seniors playing, zero freshmen. USC has 6 true freshmen starting, with 2 seniors on offensive, 3 on defense.

Win or lose, proud of these kids that have been through so much adversity through no fault of their own.

Again, Congratulations...where is Pantherhawk?

Thanks for coming over to celebrate with us! Confetti, balloons, singing, singing, singing!!!!

Ski-U-mah!

Nice win. Looks like the repetitions at the onside kick worked well. Congratulations Coach Kill on the fine victory. Need at least 2 more.

And you have the balls to do it twice? Refer to my reply on Art's thread, you arrogant, pathetic dink.

Brothers, sisters, everyone's welcome at the victory party. The drought is over, at least for one week. Our guys hung in there. Victory! Hell, I'd hug Reusse right now!

A lot players had their best game of the year. Wonderful feeling watching the Iowa fans leave with their heads hanging down!

Let's not pull a Brewster here and declare the program turned around after one game. If seven games is too early to condemn Jerry Kill, one game is too early to deify him, even if it is against Iowa. It'll still take time.

That being said, a very encouraging win. Excellent call by Jerry going with the onside kick. They played tough, hard, and smart today. Really made my weekend.

No one's declaring things turned around. But all the talk about "Worst football team in the country" and "worst Gophers team ever" are erased. Things are looking brighter. We can see light at the end of the tunnel, and it isn't an oncoming train.

The defense gave up a lot of yards, but made clutch plays when they really had to. The offense finally was able to carry the team on its back. Even if we don't get another win the rest of the season, things look brighter than they did this morning.

Top Bottom