9th Year of Eligibility

Gophergrandpa

Reaction score
Not a topic for much discussion, I suppose, but thought I’d post an eligibility extension that is both unique and surprising (to me). Extensions have been based largely on injuries. Seems like this precedent might favor CrAB’s continued eligibility, … but who knows? The Oregon guy’s problem is finding academic credits to support a ninth year of eligibility. Already has Bachelors and Masters degrees.

Not a topic for much discussion, I suppose, but thought I’d post an eligibility extension that is both unique and surprising (to me). Extensions have been based largely on injuries. Seems like this precedent might favor CrAB’s continued eligibility, … but who knows? The Oregon guy’s problem is finding academic credits to support a ninth year of eligibility. Already has Bachelors and Masters degrees.

Leidner flash back. Nightmare

PHD

Top Bottom