99 $$ seats left - all non-single $100 & $250 are gone

gophermartin

Reaction score
Looks like they might have hit the sweet spot on premium tickets prices.

There are 99 (my count) $500 seats left on the vistor side.

There are singles scattered all over but less than 100 left consecutive.

I'm amazed they have sold that well...but they definately did their research and it was correct.

The corners are filling in quickly. I agree with some other poster...section 201 will be the last to go.

Also, i wonder if they won't call the $500 seat (assumes 2 seats) people and make sure they know that they can have the $1000 tailgate lots for $140 for the season. Good price considering the donation they already made for the seats.

Go Gophers!

GM

Minnesota... "home of the wood muts, horned swedes and golden rats" - SportsWarp - c. 1989

Also, i wonder if they won't call the $500 seat (assumes 2 seats) people and make sure they know that they can have the $1000 tailgate lots for $140 for the season. Good price considering the donation they already made for the seats.

This is what happened to me, but instead of Gophers ticket office, it is the GopherHolers who told me that I could select Zone 2 parking spots! Sweet!:clap:

OK, I am so ready for Sept 12th I decided to count the seats. Through today we have 129 total chairback seats left and 2702 bench seats left for a total of 2831 seats left to sell. Now I know they took out some of the obstructed seats, but I doubt that is more than a couple hundred.

Looking forward to a stadium full of Gopher fans and a few unwanted pest.

OK, I am so ready for Sept 12th I decided to count the seats. Through today we have 129 total chairback seats left and 2702 bench seats left for a total of 2831 seats left to sell. Now I know they took out some of the obstructed seats, but I doubt that is more than a couple hundred.

Looking forward to a stadium full of Gopher fans and a few unwanted pest.

Does this count include the single seats remaining? Or is it just consecutive?

Top Bottom