90s music

I thought he was a little older. Somehow I'm disappointed. More about me I guess...
Good news for you. Actually Lou is a little older, just turned 58 (not 56) as I originally posted and have now corrected, blowing my indie cred. Thanks for keeping me on my my toes.

Either they had it wrong on the Current, or much more likely I mis-heard/mis-remembered. After your post I did recall from the Dino Jr doc, that he was a couple years ahead of me for HS grad, so the math wasn't quite working. Wiki has him born in 1966, so my Birthday wishes were originally 2 years too late.

Just to stay ahead of the game Murph will turn 60 in December, and J 59 (also in December).

Good news for you. Actually Lou is a little older, just turned 58 (not 56) as I originally posted and have now corrected, blowing my indie cred. Thanks for keeping me on my my toes.

Either they had it wrong on the Current, or much more likely I mis-heard/mis-remembered. After your post I did recall from the Dino Jr doc, that he was a couple years ahead of me for HS grad, so the math wasn't quite working. Wiki has him born in 1966, so my Birthday wishes were originally 2 years too late.

Just to stay ahead of the game Murph will turn 60 in December, and J 59 (also in December).
I feel young again!!

Generally on re-release Bonus Albums/Tracks, at best I find them interesting and most often are one and done as far as listening experiences.

I picked up the Lemonheads 30th Anniversary Come on Feel when I saw them play the whole album (almost) in Evanston this past New Year's Eve Eve. They did a fine job on remastering the original and have album cover art much more to Dando's liking.

I didn't even bother to spin the Bonus CD until this past weekend. It's phenomenal. Great acoustic tracks (not really demos) and various other tracks from around that time. It includes a wonderful remastered version of Frying Pan from the Vic Williams Sweet Relief Tribute album.

I spun it 3 times this weekend. Here's a taste:

It's About Time

Note, the Lemonheads are back in Minneapolis this September at the Fine Line. Supposedly both of the It's a Shame About Ray & Come on Feel albums will be celebrated, in full (or almost).

Happy Birthday to Jeff Tweedy who turned 57 today.

Here's a song I don't think Wilco plays enough. Maybe I need to road trip the next time they play Phoenix.

Hotel Arizona

Top Bottom