'90210' JOE E. TATA Played Peach Pit Owner Nat, Dead at age 85

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Per TMZ:

The actor who played the owner of the Peach Pit on "Beverly Hills, 90210" -- the watering hole for Brandon, Brenda, Dylan, Kelly and the rest of the high schoolers -- has died.

Joe E. Tata, who played Nat on the iconic show, has passed. Joe was suffering from Alzheimer's since 2014.

Fellow castmate Ian Ziering posted his remembrance ... "Joey was truly an OG, I remember seeing him on the Rockford files with James Garner years before we worked together on 90210. He was often one of the background villains in the original Batman series. One of the happiest people I’ve ever worked with, he was as generous with his wisdom as he was with his kindness."

As for his other credits, they are numerous ... "Magnum P.I.," "The Rockford Files," "Hill Street Blues," "Batman," and "The A-Team."

Go Peach Pit!!

Per TMZ:

The actor who played the owner of the Peach Pit on "Beverly Hills, 90210" -- the watering hole for Brandon, Brenda, Dylan, Kelly and the rest of the high schoolers -- has died.

Joe E. Tata, who played Nat on the iconic show, has passed. Joe was suffering from Alzheimer's since 2014.

Fellow castmate Ian Ziering posted his remembrance ... "Joey was truly an OG, I remember seeing him on the Rockford files with James Garner years before we worked together on 90210. He was often one of the background villains in the original Batman series. One of the happiest people I’ve ever worked with, he was as generous with his wisdom as he was with his kindness."

As for his other credits, they are numerous ... "Magnum P.I.," "The Rockford Files," "Hill Street Blues," "Batman," and "The A-Team."

Go Peach Pit!!
He really "got" those crazy kids. RIP.

Bill Simmons with an emergency podcast coming in 3…2…1…

Top Bottom