9/7 Commit Updates

RoyalGopher

Reaction score
How well did each of our recruits play this past friday?

- Jordan Hinojosa is NOT redshirting at Coffeyville CC. He will come to campus this winter with 4 years to play 3. In one game, he has two tackles, and one TFL per Coffeyville's official statistics. They won last night 29-23 over Air Force Prep (no mention of Hinojosa).
- Alex Mayes and Van Alstyne HS lost 42-0.
- Savannah Christian lost 28-12 to Prince Avenue Christian. I couldn't find anything specific about the game or Myrick's performance.
- Beaver Dam beat West HS of West Bend, WI 19-13 (no mention of Salzwedel). I guess Beaver Dam's running back is a Michigan State commit.
- Streveler went 10 for 11 for 186 yards against Marian Central Catholic beat Guerin College Prep 63-0. I can't find a box score, but from this recap of the game, it sounded like threw for at least 5 touchdowns in the 2 quarters he played in.
- Wayzata beat #8 Eastview 24-7.

- Streveler went 10 for 11 for 186 yards against Marian Central Catholic beat Guerin College Prep 63-0. I can't find a box score, but from this recap of the game, it sounded like threw for at least 5 touchdowns in the 2 quarters he played in.
Not bad for a couple of quarters.

How well did each of our recruits play this past friday?

- Jordan Hinojosa is NOT redshirting at Coffeyville CC. He will come to campus this winter with 4 years to play 3. In one game, he has two tackles, and one TFL per Coffeyville's official statistics. They won last night 29-23 over Air Force Prep (no mention of Hinojosa).
- Alex Mayes and Van Alstyne HS lost 42-0.
- Savannah Christian lost 28-12 to Prince Avenue Christian. I couldn't find anything specific about the game or Myrick's performance.
- Beaver Dam beat West HS of West Bend, WI 19-13 (no mention of Salzwedel). I guess Beaver Dam's running back is a Michigan State commit.
- Wayzata beat #8 Eastview 24-7.

Thanks for the update!!!

Top Bottom