70 year old storms court

I think it is Doc Don

exactly....why the hell not? what fun no matter your age.

After taking a better look, it can't be Doc Don. In the picture the guy looks too sober.

Props to Tirico for tweeting the pic out. Good to see him enjoying the excitement. Also, nice to have ESPN televising a couple games at the barn this season. This type of national exposure is nothing but good the U.

Listen guys and gals...that was close to being me, and I wanna do it again. Never too old to act young, more power to us old farts.

Early second half for Sid.. he storms the ice cream stand at half every game.

I wonder if the Mound West Tonka AD will suspend him.

This guy is a retired pastor and is closer to 80 than he is 70 but doesn't look a day over 69.

He sat by me for years before the barn preferred seating restructuring. We became great friends and there may not be a better fan in the stadium! I hope he gets a chance to rush the court for many more years!

This guy is a retired pastor and is closer to 80 than he is 70 but doesn't look a day over 69.

He sat by me for years before the barn preferred seating restructuring. We became great friends and there may not be a better fan in the stadium! I hope he gets a chance to rush the court for many more years!

He looks really familiar, but I can't place it. Do you know his first name?

Sid didn't even stand up. Although he probably couldn't since he was sitting next to Amelia.

Top Bottom