7 months, Ladies and Gentlemen

MinnMarchDTF

Musical Magician
Reaction score
Until our lads take the field in TCF Bank Stadium. We're getting closer everyday. umhcky's pictures just made me more excited.

First thing out of my mouth to my 21 month old and wife this morning. I need help!!!

me too MAXYJR1, my daughter keeps talking about Goldy's new house when she sees pictures of TCF...i am counting down the days until September.

me too MAXYJR1, my daughter keeps talking about Goldy's new house when she sees pictures of TCF...i am counting down the days until September.

That is REALLY cute... And a new wave of Gopher fanatics is born...

That is REALLY cute... And a new wave of Gopher fanatics is born...

Agreed! As a side note, I think my wife still thinks (or at least hopes) that I'm kidding when I say I hope the first song our future kids learn is the Rouser. =)

my 2 1/2 year old knows parts of it - we took her to the Florida Atlantic game this year and she picked up on it. her version goes something like this..."M-S-S-S, yeaaaaahh Gophers...Rah!"

I also have a 21 month old. My problem is my wife is a Madison graduate and she and her parents have bought my daughter two things I can't find in Gopher stock. A high quality DVD and a good Children's book. The bookstore only has an outdated book with the metrodome and Mason on it. The DVD manufacturer doesn't have Minnesota but does have Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio State and Iowa.

Lastly I really would like a large nice quality stuffed Goldy. The have some pretty small and lame looking ones at the bookstore.

Any help for good references for these items would be appreciated. I've already got her lots of clothes. She can say the words "Bucky" and "On Wisconsin" easily and Goldy is a little rougher.

However my wife's fear, rightfully so, is that with my season Gopher football and basketball tickets she's going to swing hard to the Maroon and Gold.

my 2 1/2 year old knows parts of it - we took her to the Florida Atlantic game this year and she picked up on it. her version goes something like this..."M-S-S-S, yeaaaaahh Gophers...Rah!"

Yea...Something tells me there are many other songs that will be easier to learn what with the spelling and all. :) I'd settle for the same kind of reaction my wife's goddaughter gives when she hears the any sort of music related to the Backyardigans/Dora (i.e. that is dancing and ridiculous levels of excitement/hand clapping).

I also have a 21 month old. My problem is my wife is a Madison graduate and she and her parents have bought my daughter two things I can't find in Gopher stock. A high quality DVD and a good Children's book. The bookstore only has an outdated book with the metrodome and Mason on it. The DVD manufacturer doesn't have Minnesota but does have Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio State and Iowa.

Lastly I really would like a large nice quality stuffed Goldy. The have some pretty small and lame looking ones at the bookstore.

Any help for good references for these items would be appreciated. I've already got her lots of clothes. She can say the words "Bucky" and "On Wisconsin" easily and Goldy is a little rougher.

However my wife's fear, rightfully so, is that with my season Gopher football and basketball tickets she's going to swing hard to the Maroon and Gold.

Yet another reason to dislike in-laws! :) Thankfully my wife is a pretty passive OSU supporter (she's an Ohio native) since she went to undergrad @ MSU in Kentucky and Grad School at Cincinnati.

Top Bottom