7 corners

salzie

Reaction score
Does anyone know if any bars near 7 corners open early for game day. I think corner bar used too, but far as I can tell none do now

Ok. Corner bar opens 9am

Tom Reid’s. But it used to be a husker bar so not sure about that. Have watched games there before but it was awhile ago.

Tom Reid’s is in the wrong City. 7 corners in Minneapolis.
Got it. Didn’t realize there was 2. Used to love Minneapolis but I’ll pass for now. Too much crime for me. Sad because it’s such a nice place to hang out and have fun. Love mannys but last time my buddy went there someone smashed out his car window and ripped off anything they could in his car. I’ll pass

Yep. Is there another 7 corners? Had wild tickets for years and everyone called that area 7 corners. I don’t know my way around Minneapolis well. Used to love to go there but no thanks lately with all the crime.
Seven Corners is an area just off campus that has been around forever. Seven Corners hardware has been to gone for a good 5-10 years. Not sure what to make of your crime comment...

Have lived here for 30+ years.
I’m sure you have. And I’m not judging but I don’t care to go there right now. Certain parts aren’t safe. Have 2 good buddies that live up there. Gunshots and house broken into. No thanks I’ll take the farm life.

Got it. Didn’t realize there was 2. Used to love Minneapolis but I’ll pass for now. Too much crime for me. Sad because it’s such a nice place to hang out and have fun. Love mannys but last time my buddy went there someone smashed out his car window and ripped off anything they could in his car. I’ll pass
Never an issue at mannings or Manny's.

Made annual reservations for anniversary at mannys

Seven Corners is an area just off campus that has been around forever. Seven Corners hardware has been to gone for a good 5-10 years. Not sure what to make of your crime comment...
Seven Corners is also the area in St Paul where Kellogg, Eagle and 7th meet.

Seven Corners is also the area in St Paul where Kellogg, Eagle and 7th meet.
Yes, I commented earlier about Seven Corners hardware. Found it odd that of the two, the StP reference was the only one the poster was aware of...on a U of M sports board.

Never an issue at mannings or Manny's.

Made annual reservations for anniversary at mannys
That’s funny because we did for many years also. I’ll keep that in mind because we used to go there and stay at the grand. Love fogo and the melting pot, Murray’s. Lots of great restaurants. I have went to several gopher games over the years and we usually go to the monster trucks. If you ask me the gophers stadium Is for football and us bank is for monster trucks and concerts. Football is for outside

That’s funny because we did for many years also. I’ll keep that in mind because we used to go there and stay at the grand. Love fogo and the melting pot, Murray’s. Lots of great restaurants. I have went to several gopher games over the years and we usually go to the monster trucks. If you ask me the gophers stadium Is for football and us bank is for monster trucks and concerts. Football is for outside
Im not going to pretend it's perfect but some make it sound like if you go to Minneapolis you have 100% chance of being mugged, raped, or murdered and I'm tired of it

Yes, I commented earlier about Seven Corners hardware. Found it odd that of the two, the StP reference was the only one the poster was aware of...on a U of M sports board.
I would wager that most people under the age of 35 don't know that area is called 7 corners.

Which area? If you went/go to the U, you know that one.
I went to the U in both 2010 and 2019 -- many of the students I went to school with both times did not know the area was called 7 corners.

Someone explain melting pot to me? Mediocre food you end up cooking yourself.

Top Bottom