#7 2020 Kicker Dragan Kesich commits

How much was the penn state kicker years ago?

Jones from Penn State was 5'10" 250+ and Gaglione from Wisconsin was like 5'11" 240. Dragan is big but more in the way Santoso was big. Built more like a linebacker then a kicker.

If he can put the ball in the Endzone on kickoffs I could care less how big he is. :)

I really hope it is pronounced Dragon. Having a big kicker named Dragon, makes me very happy.

Coupled with the last guy who's nickname is "The Table" this is shaping up to be a catchy name group.

I really hope it is pronounced Dragon. Having a big kicker named Dragon, makes me very happy.

Coupled with the last guy who's nickname is "The Table" this is shaping up to be a catchy name group.

Let's just say it that way and maybe it will become true.

See that he can punt as well should we need him.

The Gophers are getting a Very good kicker and a wonderful young man!
I have had the pleasure to of watched his entire high school kicking career.
Yes, his name is pronounced "Drey-gon". He was one of the hardest workers in the weight room and has been developing his skills from early on. I have seen him put several kick-offs thru the uprights this season. He would also stay on the field during halftimes to work his leg and crowds would go crazy when he'd hit the 50 plus yarders from the both hash marks and the middle.
He used his talent this past summer to raise money for charity by holding a kicking challenge.

Looking forward to seeing him play at the next level

Yes, his name is pronounced "Drey-gon". He was one of the hardest workers in the weight room and has been developing his skills from early on. I have seen him put several kick-offs thru the uprights this season. He would also stay on the field during halftimes to work his leg and crowds would go crazy when he'd hit the 50 plus yarders from the both hash marks and the middle.
He used his talent this past summer to raise money for charity by holding a kicking challenge.

I love it, hopefully he can get our special teams trending in the right direction again.

Nice! I read that he’s a high character guy. If he can provide touchbacks on a regular basis, he’ll be very popular around here.

Nice! I read that he’s a high character guy. If he can provide touchbacks on a regular basis, he’ll be very popular around here.

That is the understatement of the century... :)

Already confirmed in his tweet that he's not declaring early for the NFL ? Plus apparently he was so badass that the halftime show wasn't the cheerleaders or the band but DRAGON KICKING BOMBS ???

Of all the 2020 class he's most likely to play a lot next year.

Very excited to see a potentially high quality special teams player joining us. He could make a huge impact immediately.

I hope he can kick the ball further then the 15 yard line and wind assisted kicks into the end zone.

Top Bottom