6' 1" Forward Mallory Heyer Scores 24 Points Video

Bfan

Reaction score
Video: Power Forward Mallory Heyer Scores 24 Points

Mallory Heyer racks up the assists, rebounds, blocks and steals in this game. And she scored 24 points -- including many three pointers.

Mallory Heyer is a power forward. She is the Star Tribune Metro Player of the Year.

She has played small forward and center this season too.

She can be a stretch 4, a power forward that shoots threes and moves all around, giving opposing defenses nightmares. That's not a classic power forward; that's a dynamic game changer.

Video: Power Forward Mallory Heyer Scores 24 Points

Mallory Heyer racks up the assists, rebounds, blocks and steals in this game. And she scored 24 points -- including many three pointers.

Mallory Heyer is a power forward. She is the Star Tribune Metro Player of the Year.

She has played small forward and center this season too.

She can be a stretch 4, a power forward that shoots threes and moves all around, giving opposing defenses nightmares. That's not a classic power forward; that's a dynamic game changer.

All these videos on the incoming freshmen are fine and dandy, but also ancient history. Anyone who follows women's basketball at the U is familiar with them. And I'm sure we all want them to do well. What's important now, however, is whether Whalen can add some Big Ten quality transfers from the portal. If she fails to do so, there's going to be an unfair amount of pressure on these freshmen to save the coach's job. They are really being put in unenviable position. I almost feel sorry for them.

All these videos on the incoming freshmen are fine and dandy, but also ancient history. Anyone who follows women's basketball at the U is familiar with them.
I had seen several of them but not all, so it was good to have it consolidated. I follow the gophers very closely but not the recruiting although I am very interested in it.
And I'm sure we all want them to do well. What's important now, however, is whether Whalen can add some Big Ten quality transfers from the portal. If she fails to do so, there's going to be an unfair amount of pressure on these freshmen to save the coach's job. They are really being put in unenviable position. I almost feel sorry for them.
Good point, makes me think of of thread I might need to start.

Top Bottom