50/5

Bayfieldgopher

Reaction score
50 carries and average 5.0 a shot is what I would always expect with Masonball. That has vanished the last five years.

It would be great to see the RB get 40 carries and limit Gray to 10. We all know the OL and RB's need to step it up to do that.

If we run the ball well, contain NDSU's run game and take care of the ball, we win.

+1 If the o line can not establish the run Saturday, it will be a long big ten season.

The big problem on defense has been the pass defense. We should do ok against the run, but I expect that NDSU will be trying their luck against our pass defense. If we make their QB look like a first round draft pick, it will be a long day. If they can't take advantage of our pass defense, things will be looking up for us.

NDSU hasn't faced a challenge this year, they've played a couple of weak FCS teams. It may be that they haven't had a chance to see their own weak spots, and thus haven't had time to correct them. I'd like to see the Gophers strike fast and hard, and get the Bison down deep early, and not let them hang around.

We had arguably the greatest modern college running game in history (statistically). It was the only thing that worked in the entire program.

A new coach game in and thought, "Let's install a new offense."

That man was not a genius.

Brewster might still be here if he kept the offense intact and instead focused on the defense.

No, badger joel macturi brought in an incompetent and inexperienced gm/recruiter type. He had so LITTLE coach in him that he was destined to "brewster" everything, including the running game all up. brewster was doomed to failure by going 0-8 in Big Ten play in 2007. He scrapped everything and started heading to the scrap-heap himself on the day bjm demonstrated his complete incompetence as an ad AGAIN when he hired brewster Not only was the U of M football program totally 'brewsterd..." but badger joel macturi "bjm'd-up..." really badly in the process.

; 0 )

Top Bottom