5 inches of snow in State College since yesterday

cduff

Reaction score
Even though they're not supposed to get much more accumulating by tomorrow it is definitely going to look like winter there! Might make getting there difficult too.

Even though they're not supposed to get much more accumulating by tomorrow it is definitely going to look like winter there! Might make getting there difficult too.

I doubt there will be any left come game time.

Penn State allready posted on thier website and it was posted on facebook by the Minnesota people that they have closed all thier grassy lots to parking and are shutting down all tailgating in paved lots to pack as many cars in as possible for tomorrow....

They said they are expecting up to possibly another 6 inches tonight......

Why would you want to play there when you could go to school in Minneapolis where it is a balmy 41 today? It's too cold to get kids to play in State College.

This sucks. Snow or not I was looking forward to tailgating.

You can fish in a little shed on a frozen lake but you cant grill and drink beer on snow?

I was at Penn State's 2006 season opener vs. Akron, which was played in torrential rains from the remnants of Hurricane Ernesto. I can attest that the sloping, grassy hills surrounding Beaver Stadium deteriorate very quickly in poor weather. Many cars became stuck in the mud, which is exactly what would happen tomorrow since the ground isn't frozen yet. For everyone's safety, it's probably a good thing they closed those lots.

Top Bottom