5 Bullet Points / Takeaways for each of us...

I love what jerry kill does... He is not scared to play freshman if they are better than upperclassmen or highly ratted recruits he usually plays the best players not like in years past. But the QB position I am not sure he is doing that. We have reached a ceiling with Mitch. I do not want him to be full time starter for two more years. Yuck we need to give parra some series here and there. Just think how good this team would be with just and average QB! Wow there would be some great great things happening at the U.

Love the hurry up helped some.
Smith might be better than Cobb
Defense is fun to watch.

I love what jerry kill does... He is not scared to play freshman if they are better than upperclassmen or highly ratted recruits he usually plays the best players not like in years past. But the QB position I am not sure he is doing that. We have reached a ceiling with Mitch. I do not want him to be full time starter for two more years. Yuck we need to give parra some series here and there. Just think how good this team would be with just and average QB! Wow there would be some great great things happening at the U.

Defense is fun to watch.

Perra is currently behind Mitch, Chris, Demry, and maybe Conor. Just sayin.

Defense is fun to watch.

Whoever is in there, they're going to need an offensive line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Defense is fun to watch.

Mitch is average. What you want is a top 4 big ten quarterback.

That's fine if that's what you want, just stop calling what you are asking for "average." You and everyone else.

They do realize Weber was a much much better QB, right? They would have won by 10 with Weber last night.

Based on what? His far worse won-loss record or his far worse efficiency statistics?

Defense is fun to watch.

Leidner is an average Big Ten QB.

Top Bottom