$5 Bits of Broken Chair Fundraiser

Sadly, with rampant inflation and cost of goods and necessities going up, up up, I'm afraid charitable contributions are/and will suffer for the time being.

Sadly, with rampant inflation and cost of goods and necessities going up, up up, I'm afraid charitable contributions are/and will suffer for the time being.

Last night Channel 11 had a Halloween expert say that Americans spent over $10 billion on Halloween last year. Expected to hit about $10.4 - $10.5 billon this year.

People should be able to find $10-$20 to donate to the Masonic Children's Hospital. That is if they want to.

I seriously do not understand how either university hasn't embraced this trophy/cause.
Nebraska administration disappeared the first trophy ...

I think a lot of schools and etc are wary to embrace something they don't manage.

I don't know that Coyle and Co... care, but Nebraska administration might think otherwise and no need for Coyle and Co to fuss with them about it.

I think it works better this way, a separate thing.

Ron Johnson went off about the trophy on Twitter saying he doesn't like it. I think the story behind it is unique and fun. Imagine if Michigan forgot a Gatorade jug behind in 2022 and we started playing for it - it would be absolutely blasted but since it happened in the early 1900s it is a trophy.

I don't know all the ins and outs of the chair trophy but I think it would be fun if each school adopted it and embraced it (stole it away from the fans) but then each school raised money for their Children's Hospital. If Minnesota wins, Nebraska has to send their donated money to Masonic. If Nebraska wins, Minnesota sends their money to Nebraska's hospital.

Top Bottom