4* WR from Illinois in portal

Otis

Reaction score
6’3” 220lbs from IMG.
Transferred to Illinois from Miami and now back in portal.

Maybe he would be interested in joining forces with our gunslinger!

I appreciate your diligence but there are portal themed threads. we dont need new ones if there is no sign of interest from either party.

I gotta think we’re done adding to the WR room at this point but who knows.

Since is was not mentioned:
Illinois wide receiver Brian Hightower has entered the transfer portal as a graduate transfer. The 6-foot-3, 215-pound wide receiver has one season of eligibility remaining.

This season, Hightower — who did not play in the ReliaQuest Bowl on Monday due to what head coach Fatty McFatass called a hamstring injury —was second on the Illini in receptions (37) and third on the Illini in receiving yards (452) to go along with two receiving touchdowns.

As a reruit:

I heard there was interest. I was standing in line at the Costco and a bearded man wearing an over sized flannel told me so. Close the deal PJ!

Thanks for the post.

Illini have been a thorn in the side for us last two years...even without some stars, they played MissState tough...like that they lost a bunch of coaches...

Since is was not mentioned:
Illinois wide receiver Brian Hightower has entered the transfer portal as a graduate transfer. The 6-foot-3, 215-pound wide receiver has one season of eligibility remaining.

This season, Hightower — who did not play in the ReliaQuest Bowl on Monday due to what head coach Fatty McFatass called a hamstring injury —was second on the Illini in receptions (37) and third on the Illini in receiving yards (452) to go along with two receiving touchdowns.

As a reruit:

Fatty McFatass, love it!

Top Bottom