4 wins still coming - end at 7-4

Reaction score
Oops, I mean 7-5

Purdue
MSU
Illinois
S Dakata St

Book it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We played like crap today and still almost won. None of these teams can run the ball as well as Wisconsin.

Purdue
MSU
Illinois
S Dakata St

Book it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We played like crap today and still almost won. None of these teams can run the ball as well as Wisconsin.

We also could've been blown out.......

Illinois will have their game together by then and if we can't stop the run then look out.......

MSU looked very good against Michigan today as well.......

Let's worry about Purdue first. Hopefully, we can get back on track with a win against Purdue.

Let's worry about Purdue first. Hopefully, we can get back on track with a win against Purdue.

+1

the season is not over, but let's just make sure we go out there and beat PU on homecoming and let the rest fall into place when the time comes.

Watching Penn State, I wouldn't just write that down as an "L" either. But yeah, Purdue becomes pretty much a must win game, as you don't want to have to do that back-to-back OSU/PSU stretch coming off two straight home losses.

S Dakota St is the only book it potential win for this team unless we get more consistent play from both lines and stop the stupid penalties.

Yeah, I agree they'll win those game and no more. 7-5 will be the regular season record. We play 12. We'll get our usual bowl game. This team is so predictable.

They will not beat Michigan state, Illinois is 50-50 as is Purdue.

6-6 motor city.

I picked 6 W's and still believe we can do it and long as the guys play hard and don't give up.

Bottom line, every game except OSU looks like there is a CHANCE to win. Iowa looks good but Stanzi is absolute garbage at times and can easily give a game away.

But none of that matters now. Let's just beat Purdue and take it from there.

Top Bottom