4 Minnesota Gophers Defensive Coordinator Candidates to Replace Joe Rossi

So are we thinking the new Defensive Coordinator is coming from the NFL or from Michigan/Washington/South Dakota State (less likely)? That's why they have not been named yet, to let them finish out their seasons. I mean, we found our Special Teams guy just a few days after...seems to me they are coming from the NFL and will be named after this weekend possibly.

So are we thinking the new Defensive Coordinator is coming from the NFL or from Michigan/Washington/South Dakota State (less likely)? That's why they have not been named yet, to let them finish out their seasons. I mean, we found our Special Teams guy just a few days after...seems to me they are coming from the NFL and will be named after this weekend possibly.
I'm assuming the Special teams guy was lined up before Fleck told the Special teams guy to seek other options.

Process going longer than I thought. I would have to agree with MaxyJR1 on this one. If it were any other school, it would have been done. No reason to delay the hire.

Process going longer than I thought. I would have to agree with MaxyJR1 on this one. If it were any other school, it would have been done. No reason to delay the hire.
There are plenty of legit reasons to delay the hire, namely a DC of a team that's still playing in the NFL or college.

Can we hire Tracy Claeys and let him work remote from a dive bar in Kansas?

I thought someone said the NFL linebackers coach (and other) Lukabu.

LSU signing a DC to $2.5 per year.

Top Bottom