4-8 tell me I’m wrong (Indiana)

That’s what I’m hoping. Historically Minnesota 2-8 in last 10 trips to Bloomington. Granted none of the players were born for some of those games.

I hope it isn’t a game that is a must win for MN
I hope Indiana has 7+ losses already going in.

without penix playing well Indiana is a bad team. So I’m hoping it doesn’t matter
Historically (in this millenium) we're 2-3 in Bloomington.

I was at 2004

Fun stadium. Easy in and out.
Might go back this year if we are on a roll.
Agree. Went to the game they lost to Southern Illinois and tailagated with my friend's brother and friends that went there. Had a great time. Spent about an hour inside the stadium then went back to tailgating.

I was there in 2007. Despite the outcome I had a good time. They have a great tailgating setup. Might go again this year if can swing it.

I seem to remember that you had another "tell me I'm wrong" thread, that somehow didn't get bumped. Tell me I'm wrong.
I can’t remember. I’ve done a 10 or 11 wins for the gophers tell me I’m wrong for a couple of seasons. I’m like 1 for whatever

I seem to remember that you had another "tell me I'm wrong" thread, that somehow didn't get bumped. Tell me I'm wrong.
Not going to bump it. I did a 10-2 tell me I’m wrong thread this year

That lines up with what I was thinking.

I thought we would go 10-2 and Iowa would win the division going in. After we lost Mo I thought 8-4 or 9-3

bowling green and Illinois really disappointing. If the team would’ve come to play they would’ve met or exceeded my expectations but alas, we didn’t

Idiot. Indiana won’t get 4 wins. Terrible!
Didn’t get the love for them. They beat zero teams with winning records last year and played a brutal schedule this year

But they have been worse than I thought they’d be

I was joking. 4-8 was a good call. Even with Penix they looked bad.
Penix was overrated last year. He had a lot of TDs but his completion percentage wasn't good. That's bound to catch up with you.

Penix was overrated last year. He had a lot of TDs but his completion percentage wasn't good. That's bound to catch up with you.
Yeah. And Indiana used Nebraska counting last year to count a close loss against the one team they played regular season with a winning record as a win

They were overrated, but injuries really decimated them and gave them really no shot.

They were overrated, but injuries really decimated them and gave them really no shot.
They were healthy when they started 2-3

but I agree, had they maintained health they probably win 4-5 games

2-10 (0-9)
Indiana fires OC
Tom Allen takes a pay cut

The Tom Allen is better than Brohm and Fleck hot takes from last year where they beat zero teams with winning records during a strange covid season are funny to think back at

Illinois L
Idaho W
Western Illinois W
@ Cincinnati L
@ Nebraska LOL who cares
Michigan L
Maryland L
@ Rutgers L
Penn state L
@ Ohio state L
@ Michigan state L
Purdue L

Gonna run the thread back and predict worse than 4-8

I really feel like they caught lightning in a bottle for a couple years. HC got a big payday tho.

Top Bottom