3PM Coach Kill Press Conference

MKE_Gopher

Reaction score
Is it being carried online or on radio by anyone?

I see on gophersports.com they have it but I'm guessing that you have to be a subscriber to see it live on their site.

Nice to see the Kill 'stache back in full effect.

Great to finally hear Coach Kill actually be able to talk about specific recruits.

Love the Uncommon reference with regards to the players and the Dungy book.......

I missed the first 20 minutes unfortunately.. But the tail end was pretty money. Gotta love that guy!

Interesting for me to learn that his wife is basically his driver until the Dr. clears him to get his license back and she was with him for a lot of the in-home visits.

I could listen to him talk gopher football all day. I want him to replace my conscious so I am motivated 24 hours a day

Did anyone else catch the part where he said Nelson recently ran a 4.5 40? I swear I thought I saw Dpol tackle him....

Also Jerry Kill will be talking with Joe Schmidt at 6:20 or around that on KSTP 5.

for whatever reason, my connection to GopherSports video has been ridiculously choppy all day today. Has the video of the press conference been archived and now available?

The Gophers are so fortunate to have this guy. What a no b.s.., down to earth, great person. Love it.

Top Bottom