387 Days to Gophers vs Ohio State

What are the odds that PJ will still our HC 387 days from now?

Better than you think. Not a lot of schools will be itching to pay a massive buyout to fire their coach, much less pay PJ's to get out of his deal here.

I don’t know what to think. All I know is a lot can change in 387 days.

I'm more worried about who the QB is going to be than whether the HC is still here.

yeah go check his latest instagram post. Tanner ain't leaving.
People change their minds all the time. Not being able to play competitive football for 18 months might not be real appealing, especially when his two biggest weapons are gone upon his eventual return.

People change their minds all the time. Not being able to play competitive football for 18 months might not be real appealing, especially when his two biggest weapons are gone upon his eventual return.
He doesn't have an NFL resume, so he wouldn't get drafted, so what else would he do? Might as well stay and finish the Masters degree he started in that case. And then why wouldn't he keep playing?

He doesn't have an NFL resume, so he wouldn't get drafted, so what else would he do? Might as well stay and finish the Masters degree he started in that case. And then why wouldn't he keep playing?
Google 2021 NFL Draft QB Prospects. He's on nearly everybody's top 10 list.

Garbage. Morgan did a great job last year and has potential to play on Sunday but he will need to play out his years here and at least beat a rival and show he has more than one great year.

Mitch Leidner was once projected to go 17th in the 1st round before his senior season. Just saying. I love Tanner. But he's not some sure fire 1st round pick. He will be back next year.

Top 10 QB doesn’t mean a whole heck of a lot at this stage for him. After the top 2 (Lawrence and Fields) is a huge drop off. It’s not like he’s even a sure fire 2nd day pick

You're clearly out of touch with what Tanner is all about

Top Bottom