3 bad - 1 hope

book

Reaction score
1. Why sub in mass after a nice 14 to 6 start - that 2nd group was horrible and we lost momentum for the rest of the game..
2. Ralph's airball when we are 2 down - why do some say he's a good shot???
3. Every game we give up 3's down the stretch.

Hopeful - how was the visits of Welch and Brooks? That's the real news I'm looking forward to.

1. Why sub in mass after a nice 14 to 6 start - that 2nd group was horrible and we lost momentum for the rest of the game..
2. Ralph's airball when we are 2 down - why do some say he's a good shot???
3. Every game we give up 3's down the stretch.

Hopeful - how was the visits of Welch and Brooks? That's the real news I'm looking forward to.

I assume Tubby will sit down with Welch later on and simply ask him if he thinks he can fill the need he saw today. If a kid has talent, can shoot the ball and play the point, there's a gaping hole to walk into for a Big Ten squad.

Was welch the guy with a white shirt and black hood close to Coleman?

Welch will sign. He probably saw his competition for next year and said sign me up

I don't think many have called Ralph a good 3 pt shooter. He is a solid mid range shooter. He is probably a top 3 shooter on this team (Hoffarber 1, if Chip or Hollins is hot them 2...but they aren't usually hot)

People call Ralph a good shot because he is sadly one of our top shooters. Obviously, his shot late at the game was way too early considering the shot clock and the situation, but the matter of fact is simply that after Hoff, he may be our best shooter.

As far as the 3s are concerned, I'm not really sure what to say anymore. We definitely don't have the quickest team around (Hoff & the bigs) but to continue to give up open looks in crucial situations is just crushing (not to mention we can't seem to catch a break down the stretch)

Top Bottom