2nd year in a row

Rosemountian

Reaction score
The Big Ten puts a night game on the same night as a HS playoff game in MN......just frustrating. Went late to MSU last year, will probably miss OSU this year.

You mean the HS league put a game during normal college football time?

The Big Ten puts a night game on the same night as a HS playoff game in MN......just frustrating. Went late to MSU last year, will probably miss OSU this year.

Yeah...you'd think for this one weekend every year....that the Big 10 would move all their games to Friday night instead. The Big 10 really needs to be more accomodating...;)

The gophers are the only team hosting a night game in the conference that weekend.
I am not saying that the Big Ten should change their schedule, I am just saying that it is frustrating it has worked out this way 2 years in a row. There is 1 saturday of high school football all year, the gophers have happened to play a night game on that day 2 years in a row now. It was more of a vent than complaint. You people need to chill out, what happened to MN nice? More like MN *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#bag with you guys.

The gophers are the only team hosting a night game in the conference that weekend.
I am not saying that the Big Ten should change their schedule, I am just saying that it is frustrating it has worked out this way 2 years in a row. There is 1 saturday of high school football all year, the gophers have happened to play a night game on that day 2 years in a row now. It was more of a vent than complaint. You people need to chill out, what happened to MN nice? More like MN *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#bag with you guys.

Give them a break, it is hard to interpret tone by reading rather than actually hearing you say it. No hard feelings everyone?
________
SWIPER BOYZ

I guess that we shouldn't have had such a great atmosphere last year vs MSU.

The Big Ten saw that and decided to do it again when they had a chance.

The Halloween night game is a tradition I'd like to keep going. Crowd is definitely louder (more lubed up) for night games.

I love night games...

And maybe it's because my kids are way younger than high school or maybe it's because I didn't grow up watching one of the handful of regular football powers, but I really don't give a rip about the high school football playoffs. My guess is that to a large extent the Gopher football fan base does not also watch high school football regularly. If MSHSL wants me to start caring, the only way I'd change my mind is if they put the games in the Bank.

Again, if it's a concern to a significant number of people, maybe MSHSL should recognize that fact and move their schedule.

Top Bottom