24 Heisman Trophy Winners Who Were Legendary Busts in the NFL (And 10 Who Became Stars)

I saw that show up on my Facebook page today. It had a picture of Ed Marinaro in his Cornell uniform as the clickbait photo. Too bad Ed never won it. But then again, those types of articles are never too concerned about accuracy.

Hard to label Wienke a bust. 4th round pick who was a serviceable starter in 7 NFL seasons...that's great value.

Same with Toretta. He was taken in the 7th round so expectations were never high

Hard to label Wienke a bust. 4th round pick who was a serviceable starter in 7 NFL seasons...that's great value.

Same with Toretta. He was taken in the 7th round so expectations were never high
Heck, Jason White wasn’t even drafted. Dumb list

Weinke went 2-18 in the NFL. I believe worst winning % of QBs with 20+ starts in league history. Davis Mills may catch him though.

Top Bottom