'24 Bloomington PG Daniel Freitag interview | Gopherhole

Interesting response at 8:15, sounds like he could be a package deal somewhere with one of his buddies

Interesting response at 8:15, sounds like he could be a package deal somewhere with one of his buddies
That's rarely good for us (N.B. I didn't listen-maybe its someone local which would be better). Interesting to see if NIL suppresses the package deals with guys chasing money. Test of their "friendship."

Yeah, think he just mentioned the fact Ben extended an offer to Isaac Asuma from Cherry when quizzed if he taking notice of Johnson going after Minnesota kids. No package. Maybe I missed it, but listened to it a couple of times.
Is his Mother a Chiropractor? Looked like a certificate for it on the wall behind him.
He’s a smart, mature kid. He will do well. Be a great get.

Yeah, think he just mentioned the fact Ben extended an offer to Isaac Asuma from Cherry when quizzed if he taking notice of Johnson going after Minnesota kids. No package.
Yes but then he said he's really keep an eye on who else they offer in his class

It sounded to me like it was in the context of knowing other local players that Ben has offered and whether it would be cool to play with others that he knows. Seemed kind of an off the cuff statement that I wouldn't put negatively or positively on his decision on whether to become a Gopher......

My gut feel is that he won’t be a Gopher….I feel better about Winter and even Chatman.

You feel better about Winter? He is a badger for sure
I’d be surprised if Winter went to Wisconsin. I think the kid from Holy Family will probably go to Wisconsin….maybe even Daniel Freitag….but I don’t think Winter will go there. He may not go to Minnesota….but I don’t think it will be Wisconsin.

Yeah, think he just mentioned the fact Ben extended an offer to Isaac Asuma from Cherry when quizzed if he taking notice of Johnson going after Minnesota kids. No package. Maybe I missed it, but listened to it a couple of times.
Is his Mother a Chiropractor? Looked like a certificate for it on the wall behind him.
He’s a smart, mature kid. He will do well. Be a great get.
I’d assume he is related to this somehow. Could be wrong. Maybe wasn’t even his own house.

I’d be surprised if Winter went to Wisconsin. I think the kid from Holy Family will probably go to Wisconsin….maybe even Daniel Freitag….but I don’t think Winter will go there. He may not go to Minnesota….but I don’t think it will be Wisconsin.
Don't feed the troll.

Top Bottom