'22 RB Commit- Zach Evans

Very solid get... He's a tank... Can't wait to see him doing the maroon and gold

Congratulations Zack! You chose wisely.

Great burst of speed through the seems, good vision, nice shifty runner.

Mo better things to come after Mo.

We've got the culture, schemes, the coaches and now we have consistent talent coming in. Gopher football has never been in as good a place as this in my lifetime.

Now all we need is a little bit of luck on the occasional game and we might be nose to nose with WI/IA.

I didn't really get it at first, but I think PJ will be able to resonate better with players as time goes on compared to other coaches in our league. This will be massive in getting us to a point where getting high end talent.

ZACK ATTACK!!!

saved-by-the-bell-cast-zack-attack.jpg

Had offers from Princeton and Yale...good for this young man.

I'm sure they're telling him "you're our next Mo Ibrahim. Do you like what you see of Mo on our game film? That's you in 2023-24."

When is the last time we got a commit from a guy with a Notre Dame offer? Maybe it isn't as rare as I think, but when I look at Evans' offer list I am pleasantly surprised to see we are swimming in a much better pool than we used to. Welcome Zach!
There's no way to know how "genuine" offers are, these days. Obviously if a school has 50 offers out, they're telling at least 25 of those kids something like "hey look, we think you're very talented and this is a real offer ... but there is a guy ahead of you, and if he accepts then we can't sign you".

Top Bottom