2025 RB Washington Commits

Looks like another good sized rb. Seems to be a little bit of a shift towards some bigger backs the last couple years.

Looks like another good sized rb. Seems to be a little bit of a shift towards some bigger backs the last couple years.
He is only 5’10” according to 247. Looks like he has a solid build, but I wouldn’t consider him big

Wanted to get that commit in before the 3/4 other RB's on campus the next 2 weeks, wonder which other one will commit first and take the spot.

You’re embarrassing yourself.
In what way? There is a finite number of RB's they'll take this class. We know that there will be a number on campus the next 2 weeks. If you want to be here and are offered you'd want to make sure you're one of the first to commit to ensure you're one of those finite RB takes this class.

He is only 5’10” according to 247. Looks like he has a solid build, but I wouldn’t consider him big
He’s not huge, but he looks like he could put on about 20 pounds pretty easily by the time he sees the field. Bigger than guys like Mo, Potts, Irving, Taylor.

You seem pretty tied in Devil. Do you expect some commitments this weekend?
Not tied in, yet. Just a lot of Twitter surfing with all the free time I have currently.

I’d expect Rice, Stinyard, and Rinehart to pull the trigger at some point. Hard to know the others right now. A couple more on top wouldn’t surprise me.

Not tied in, yet. Just a lot of Twitter surfing with all the free time I have currently.

I’d expect Rice, Stinyard, and Rinehart to pull the trigger at some point. Hard to know the others right now. A couple more on top wouldn’t surprise me.
Thanks

Top Bottom