2025 QB1 carrying 2024 QB1!

Everyone get yourself a #3 jersey and put either Lindsey or Perich on the back - they are the future of the program!

Too bad #16 is one and done - he’s a gamer - maybe old#2 can scare up another year of eligibility for him?

Hope some NFL team will put 16 in their practice squad next year. Being that this year is the only year to increase his NFL stocks, being affiliated with MN not sure helps him or hurts him?

Do you think he’ll get to play on Sundays? He’s a step up than AK but not sure he has enough time in the FBS level to convince NFL scouts?

TM had 6 years in MN generated some crazy numbers and he didn’t get to any permanent home in the next level.

Hope some NFL team will put 16 in their practice squad next year. Being that this year is the only year to increase his NFL stocks, being affiliated with MN not sure helps him or hurts him?

Do you think he’ll get to play on Sundays? He’s a step up than AK but not sure he has enough time in the FBS level to convince NFL scouts?

TM had 6 years in MN generated some crazy numbers and he didn’t get to any permanent home in the next level.
Being affiliated with MN (a big ten team) for sure helps his stock. I think he has an outside chance of making an NFL roster.

I love Brosmer but I don’t feel like I see an NFL arm on him. Hope he proves me wrong.

Hopefully Drake is learning everything he can from Max this year. How he carries himself, how he preps for games, how he reads defenses.....if Drake is smart (and I bet he is) he is getting everything he can out of this year sitting behind a really experienced QB who is playing at a high level.

And the best part is that Max has no reason to hold anything back because there is no potential future competition between them. Max's job is about as secure as it can possibly be for the remainder of this season so he may as well do whatever he can to help the young guy prepare to hopefully be the man next year.

Top Bottom