2024 Season Tickets

AtTheLibrary

Reaction score
In the 2024 schedule announcement there was a season ticket renewal link. Did your tickets go up? Looks like 246 has moved up to Zone 6 pricing and my tickets have gone up $60/seat.

In the 2024 schedule announcement there was a season ticket renewal link. Did your tickets go up? Looks like 246 has moved up to Zone 6 pricing and my tickets have gone up $60/seat.
I'm in 246 also. It's never good news to find out your cost is going up. But honestly, I thought our seats were possibly the best deal in the stadium for many years. So I'm viewing this as more of a "correction".

I'm in 246 also. It's never good news to find out your cost is going up. But honestly, I thought our seats were possibly the best deal in the stadium for many years. So I'm viewing this as more of a "correction".
Agree. Even though 246 is/was the “cheap” section I love the view of everything in that section. I also had a feeling this was coming. Looks like they raised the Gopher pass pricing as well ($249/season ticket).

Gopher Ticket site says I don't have any tickets up for renewal currently

Let us know what section you are in when you declare your tickets have gone up, or not.

Section 211, price listed is the same.

However; the renewal won't go through. Keeps saying my order is in the cart but doesn't give me a link to checkout. Might be browser related so I logged out and switched to Chrome. Now it says "Could not add to your order". I will try again later.

Section 236 $310 plus $100, same as this year.

I'm in 246 as well

I texted my buddy, "good news, we've been upgraded from zone 7 to zone 6"
"Bad news, our seats are in same spot and cost more"

but I still think they're a very good value, so I'm not worried

Top Bottom