2024 Postseason ⚾️ Thread

It was nice of the the Twins to piss down their legs to ensure that not one, but two left-handed aces in their division gain valuable postseason experience (and shine in doing so).

It was nice of the the Twins to piss down their legs to ensure that not one, but two left-handed aces in their division gain valuable postseason experience (and shine in doing so).
I predict at least one of KC/Det regress pretty hard next year (below .500).

I have no idea what she said to bet on, but I think it's most likely FANTASTIC advice!

Last edited:

Detroit was a seller at the deadline, yet are moving onto the next round. Good for them.

The Orioles have now lost 10 straight Playoff games, 4th longest MLB streak ever.

More than halfway to breaking the record, 18!

Go O's!!!

Does anyone know why the Mets have to play all their games in Laverne/Shirleyville?

Did they change the format, so no home games for the lower seeds on the “wildcard” round?

Glad the Braves lost, as they’ve become ubiquitous in the postseason.

Does anyone know why the Mets have to play all their games in Laverne/Shirleyville?

Did they change the format, so no home games for the lower seeds on the “wildcard” round?

Been this way since 2022. Wild card round is just a 3-game series at high seed's park.

TV partners want the tournament wrapped up by Election Day.

3 gamer all at the same site thus no need for travel days and ALDS & NLDS can start on Saturday.

TV partners want the tournament wrapped up by Election Day.

3 gamer all at the same site thus no need for travel days and ALDS & NLDS can start on Saturday.
It was the same last year. The Twins would have had all 3 games at home against Toronto if they hadn't swept them.

It was the same last year. The Twins would have had all 3 games at home against Toronto if they hadn't swept them.
Yes, while I have heard that Election Day is a major marker for FOX, even in non-election years (including mid-term) they want it wrapped up by that first Tuesday in November.

meh, not really a dramatic Mets win when the payroll is almost 3x higher, usually means the player quality is much much better so they have a greater chance for success
I actually posted it and while true, I ❤️ me some Mets and how sweet it would be, if they make it further than the Yankees.

Top Bottom