2024 Gold Out / Maroon Out / and Stripe The Bank Games Announced!

A_Slab_of_Bacon

Reaction score

FB_Game-Themes_1200x600_COLOR-RUSH.jpg

Agreed. I underestimated how many people would participate and how good it would look with even 60-65% participation.
Even with say 60% active participation ... anyone who is in the non active group who doesn't know has a 50/50 chance of getting it right anyway ...

Why are we doing Stripe the Bank vs USC? Going to look like a home game for them too.

Penn State would have made more sense. We can always salute the troops wearing M&G.

Will all that maroon on 9/21 impede officials’ ability to view, and correctly call, invalid fair catch signals again? :ROFLMAO: :cool:

Why are we doing Stripe the Bank vs USC? Going to look like a home game for them too.

Penn State would have made more sense. We can always salute the troops wearing M&G.
Too late in the year I think. Last year's Maroon out vs Wisconsin didn't look as strong because people where bundled up in winter gear of various colors.

Easier to get people to wear specific colors when it's warmer and all they need is a t-shirt of the correct color. Convincing people to buy new winter gear, or to buy an over sized t-shirt to put over their winter coat is harder.

Are you suggesting that we not wear the school colors that day because they are similar to the USC colors? Maybe a white out, black out or, gasp, an anthracite out?

I applaud them for getting it set this early

The U rightfully so has gotten some flack for not doing a great deal for gameday stuff, and there's still improvements to be made.

But really since Coyle arrived they've added a lot of nice touches that have been successful.

Top Bottom