Votes: 54 62.8%
  • Washington

Votes: 32 37.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Washington moves to within one score.

Michigan should be up more.

Washington stalls.

Michigan's game to lose. And they might.

This is exactly the type of officiated game Michigan had to pray for. Zero holding called and letting both teams be physical. And yet Harbaugh just continues to have no imagination and Michigan finds themselves in an absolute dog fight

This game has been some real rough execution from both teams.

Washington is giving the game away. Penix in this game looks like a coach killer.

Wash has gone down field twice and missed both (one horrible miss from Penix). WRs have broken no tackles. It’s what they live on and they are completely failing tonight

And then Washington big offense play negated by a hold. Punt.

Neither team is winning.

Michigan return game has been terrible. Anemic kick returns and punt returners repeatedly letting the ball roll and roll.

One of the tv producers must be a Washington fan. Keeps trying to show Michigan holds on offense and get announcers to talk about it. One you can call a hold every play and two love how the refs are letting the players decide the game.

Last edited:

One of the tv producers must be a Washington fan. Keeps trying to show Michigan holds on offense and get announcers to talk about it. One you can call a gold every play and two love how the refs are letting the players decide the game.
They should show Washington's right tackle starting a half count early on almost every pass play.

I don't agree with that holding call.
It was a bad call but the de did the smart thing and sold it. Refs have been sporadically involved but Washington has played their worst game of the season tonight and deserve this L 100%

That will do it. God, I hope Harbaugh goes to the NFL. Otherwise, he will be insufferable next year to listen to.

So we got 10 on Michigan but Washington only getting 13?

I said it the night we played them this year. This year’s Michigan team was the best team I’ve seen play at our new stadium. So good in every phase (though their ST play was wobbly to poor the last two games). What a team.

Can you imagine if we had a QB that could run ? Wow.

McCarthy is such a a huge running weapon for Michigan.
McCarthy is awfully good. It is difficult to tell how good because he plays in a fairly conservative offense, but he's very athletic and has got a rifle.

Top Bottom