2023 - 2024 schedule

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
Duluth released their schedule and gophers play them at home November 3rd and November 4th at Duluth. NCHC also released their full schedule today. That means based on history the big ten schedule should be out in 5 months.

Gonna be a great year. Hopefully with a full student section and the ticket buyback program this place will be rocking again. Hoping the days of this being like a funeral home are over.

Gonna be a great year. Hopefully with a full student section and the ticket buyback program this place will be rocking again. Hoping the days of this being like a funeral home are over.
Mariucci was rocking pretty much all of last year, and the second half of the 21-22 season. I expect more of the same this year. Despite what fans with an agenda want you to believe, the Big Ten did not kill interest in gopher hockey.

Mariucci was rocking pretty much all of last year, and the second half of the 21-22 season. I expect more of the same this year. Despite what fans with an agenda want you to believe, the Big Ten did not kill interest in gopher hockey.
Agree. Great crowds the last couple years.

Gophers haven't swept UND at the Ralph since Dec. 9-10, 2006.
Gophers haven't swept UND since Oct. 4-5, 2012.
Gophers haven't beat Duluth in Duluth since Oct. 15, 2012...
Gophers haven't swept Duluth since Oct. 14-15, 2012.

Change all of those.

Decent possibility of a big ten deciding final series against the ugly helmets the last weekend at Mariucci. That would be fun.

I got discounted tickets at the state fair for the St Thomas and Duluth home games. I’ve been to many football games but those will be my first hockey games. Excited!

Top Bottom