2023-2024 Depth Chart (Updated)

bball_craz_31

Reaction score
gophers Medium.jpeg

With Sophie Commitment, here is the updated depth chart for next season. I am well aware injuries, transfers or other could change this but right now, looking like depth will not be an issue for this group next season. Also looks like we have all 6'0 or taller players outside of Katie and the 3 Walk-ons. (I consider amaya 6'0 and Mara 6'1 and think they short them each an inch)

Last edited:

Interesting. 17 is a large team. Will Hart change what Oberg or Michaeux do next season? Will the walk ons stay. (I hope they do!). Other than that I don’t see much change. I think this group is in it to win it.

I'm very excited Hart is coming here. It will be great to have some height and a genuine post on the team. So I don't want to be negative but I am curious, from those who have seen her, about how good she is. Hoping she's not Fernstrom 2.0 (i.e., a post who came to MN because she wasn't good enough to get the playing time she sought at her first team).

I'm very excited Hart is coming here. It will be great to have some height and a genuine post on the team. So I don't want to be negative but I am curious, from those who have seen her, about how good she is. Hoping she's not Fernstrom 2.0 (i.e., a post who came to MN because she wasn't good enough to get the playing time she sought at her first team).

I have observed a few things going for her. First, she's really good at a couple aspects of her game, maybe even approaching dominating. Second, Lindsay Whalen coaching is substantially better than the Marlene Stollings era when Fernstrom played. Hart in Minnesota is going to get full coaching she deserves. Just look at the progress on this current team this season, their wholistic person/athlete approach and technical training, and how other former Gopher players doing well in MN regressed after leaving via the transfer portal. Since both sides really want and need this to payoff I think they are probably going to pull this off in a big way. We will find out. Finally, Hart has a lot of supporters in North Carolina. Fans were saying she deserved more minutes, deserved better. I don't know. To be continued...

Top Bottom