2023-2024 College Basketball Other Games Thread

I'm dumbfounded. According to our coach, games are practically impossible to schedule. How did Arkansas get Duke??
I believe that was part of the ACC/SEC challenge? Poor Ben didn't have that.

A lot depends on financial positioning, but with the caveat that I don't know their situations in that respect, I could see both Oklahoma State and West Virginia looking to make moderate-to-big swings with their next hires. Also, do we think DeVries gets in the mix for any of these jobs (i.e. Iowa)? Also also, where does Dusty May end up - Louisville?
Iowa wants DeVries. Agree that WV and Ok St. will make major efforts the next round.

Where's Angry Fran going? I thought if he was going to leave, he'd have taken the ND job last year.
True. Minnesota? Margaret is from St. Paul and we all eventually come home!😂

Just a quick look at our friend Dennis Evans at Louisville:

In a recent game against Texas, he fouled out in 13 minutes of action. He isn't playing much but that isn't a big surprise. Averaging 1.6 pts in about 10 minutes per game.

If the U wants to get out of its comfort zone, how about former LSU coach Will “Strong Ass Offer” Wade? He’s already performing miracles at McNeese State, and he hasn’t even coached a game there yet (suspension).

It’s clearly the Wild Wild West in major college athletics now, so why not? 😉 😉 😜

If the U wants to get out of its comfort zone, how about former LSU coach Will “Strong Ass Offer” Wade? He’s already performing miracles at McNeese State, and he hasn’t even coached a game there yet (suspension).

It’s clearly the Wild Wild West in major college athletics now, so why not? 😉 😉 😜
Or Kelvin Sampson

Cats might be taking down Purdue. The nerds will rush the court....

How is that video so grainy in 2023?

Top Bottom