2022 New Season Ticket Questions

RoseGoldy

Reaction score
Happy New Year fellow rowers of boats. Lifelong Gopher FB fan here, started lurking on GopherHole this past season and now hoping to participate more this year. I will be looking to get season tickets for the first time this year. I am looking at the current availability and wanted to know if any of you existing ST holders know when the renewal date is? Before I commit, I want to know what will be available so I can get best selection range. I saw previous thread stating last year it was in late Feb but perhaps Covid was (and still could be) a factor in that. Thanks much and Ski-U-Mah

PMWinSTP

Reaction score
On sale now. You might just want to contact the ticket office.

A_Slab_of_Bacon

Reaction score
Renewal deadline I think is April something but don’t quote me on that.

I gotta think for new buyers if you buy now you have the option to upgrade after the renewal folks do their upgrades.

If you're renewing it works like this: You renew your tickets, but select a "i want to move" option and then they call you when it is your turn to move. I expect new ticket holders would have a similar option.

The ticket office should be able to tell you.

Last edited:

forever a gopher

Reaction score
Renewal deadline I think is April something but don’t quote me on that.

I gotta think for new buyers if you buy now you have the option to upgrade after the renewal folks do their upgrades.

If you're renewing it works like this: You renew your tickets, but select a "i want to move" option and then they call you when it is your turn to move. I expect new ticket holders would have a similar option.

The ticket office should be able to tell you.
This. They hold the better available seats until the STH renewals have been completed. So you as a new STH won’t have access to a number of those seats until that process plays out.

Top Bottom