2022 Mr. Football MN-Cade Osterman Commits as PWO

OMG DAT JAWLINE

lbUbP2t.gif

🪨🗿🏔️🔪🗡️

Not at 185 likely. Looks like WR is his spot to start playing. Didn't realize is was Aaron's kid until today.

Dad was pretty good.

View attachment 24825
He was a ray of sunshine in a dark era. He had 13 catches for 187 yards in a 1994 loss at Michigan and 8 catches for 158 yards to help the 1992 Gophers finish a dismal 2-9 season with a surprise win over Iowa in The Dome. One went 58 yards for a touchdown. That was the game where Rob St. Sauver came off the bench when Fleetwood went down and came up huge. It looked like he might have a future but he got into some kind of trouble in the off-season and never played another down. Have forgotten the nature of the incident.

He was a ray of sunshine in a dark era. He had 13 catches for 187 yards in a 1994 loss at Michigan and 8 catches for 158 yards to help the 1992 Gophers finish a dismal 2-9 season with a surprise win over Iowa in The Dome. One went 58 yards for a touchdown. That was the game where Rob St. Sauver came off the bench when Fleetwood went down and came up huge. It looked like he might have a future but he got into some kind of trouble in the off-season and never played another down. Have forgotten the nature of the incident.
Back in my middle school years when I listened on the radio while doing farm work with my grandpa. Great memories!

He never got in trouble

Thank you for correcting my faulty memory. Any idea why he vanished from the program?

Thank you for correcting my faulty memory. Any idea why he vanished from the program?
Aaron Osterman? He graduated high school in 1990 and played through 1994 on the Gophers. "Vanished" due to graduation just like most college athletes do ...

He even walked on to the basketball team after he was done playing football.

Aaron Osterman? He graduated high school in 1990 and played through 1994 on the Gophers. "Vanished" due to graduation just like most college athletes do ...

Pretty sure the poster was referring to St. Sauver as the one who disappeared.....

I think he was talking about St Sauver the QB or M Fleetwood the QB not Osterman the WR.

We were referring to Rob St. Sauver, NOT Osterman. Please read the next to last sentence of my post.
Pretty sure the poster was referring to St. Sauver as the one who disappeared.....
Thank you, Mr. CheeseheadGopher!

Oh, now I get it. I was referring to St. Sauver as the vanishing Gopher and NOT Osterman.

Good pick up for the Gophers.
But F that Elk River offense.... when your alma mater puts
70 points on the Elks but still lose by 10 hahaha

I knew a 6'4" TE/WR from ER, He caught like two passes in his whole career, their offense dates back to 1950. He stuck around because his coach kept on telling him that they were going to throw the ball. Lakeview south copied their offense and I think they ended up winning a state title.

Last edited:

Love the shiftiness, quick burst, and patience of Cade as a runner. I could being a great special teams guy early in his career after seeing his defensive highlights.

Top Bottom