2022 Gopher Fall Football Thread - Tweets, Articles, Video and More

Impressure? Or impressive?
You can see where he’d make that mistake, though. In his tweet a few minutes later, in which receivers are highlighted, the song playing is “Under Pressure.” He probably sent both tweets after hearing the tune. Great song by amazing artists!

Quote from OC Kirk Ciarrocca after yesterday’s practice:

“I also think you have to play to your strengths and try to limit your weaknesses.”

That‘s just great. Now every opponent knows what the Gophers are going to do this season. 😊

New episode out of "Gopher Gridiron Radio." Burns, Buer and Daniel House talk about the recent public practices. They go through their top players on O and D and list some players who have the potential to break through this season.

Lot of talk about Ersery at OT. Also some steam on Martez Lewis possibly beating out Carroll for the other OT position.

and lots of discussion on Terrell Smith. supposedly looking really good, but question will be consistency. another discussion about depth on the DLine. worth a listen.

I thought I saw somewhere that Daniel Jackson hasn't been practicing. Anyone know if that's true?

I thought I saw somewhere that Daniel Jackson hasn't been practicing. Anyone know if that's true?
Thought I saw him in at least one of the camp videos but no clue. Assume someone who attended one of the open practices might know.

He hasn't practiced yet this fall. Was in a boot, but is now out of that. Seems likely he may rest/heal for the first game or two
Is he the Byron Buxton of Gopher football?

He has looked brilliant when he's flashed but just can't seem to stay healthy.
We have different definitions of brilliant. He has two 50 yard games in his career with a career high of 67. I do think there's more in there than we've seen but at some point I need to see it to believe it.

He has looked brilliant when he's flashed but just can't seem to stay healthy.
I just wish we would stop trying to throw him the deep ball. He was continuously the target on the deep ball with about a 10% success rate. He doesn’t have the speed or height to be that guy. He has looked pretty good in the short and intermediate passing game though.

Top Bottom