2022 Best Burger Joint In Every College Town (Minnesota: Red Cow)

How can UCLA and USC have different joints? It’s the same town.

This is the first of these lists that may have a few right. Honest Abe's in Lincoln Nebraska is outstanding.

I like Blue Door more than Red Cow. Blue Door and Matt's Bar are my favorites. Although, I recently had Steele and Hops, which has a really great burger. Their steak burgers use NY strip, brisket and short rib meat, and you can really taste the quality.

I like Blue Door more than Red Cow. Blue Door and Matt's Bar are my favorites. Although, I recently had Steele and Hops, which has a really great burger. Their steak burgers use NY strip, brisket and short rib meat, and you can really taste the quality.
All of those are good. I haven't been to the Nook for a while (I know other side of the river), but they made a better Juicy Lucy than either red door or Matt's.

For the love of god can we ban Big Game Boomer posts? They're all opinion with zero actual knowledge of any of the locations in the first place.

Bebe zito Malcolm yards is better.

Parlour
Animales

All better options

Red Cow is good, but it's kinda' a chain. I would only consider Mom & Pop places. 5 Guys and Shake Shack the same.

A lot of good burger choices listed above. I’d gladly pay you Tuesday for any of these hamburgers. But, for a list like this, it has to be Matt’s.

Matts is tops for me and it's not particularly close - Red Cow is very good though

These Boomer picks are dreck.
But the folks here seem to think they are worth some of their time and Bleed gets a few seconds of fame by posting them.
And I have wasted a minute of my life posting about them.

Living in Rochester, we have limited burger choices. Love Matt's and Blue Door Pub when I come to the Cities. Hot Chip is voted number one here. They are a local restaurant and I've had their burgers once. (good) We are however, getting a Red Cow that should be opening soon. I'll definitely check it out.

Bebe zito Malcolm yards is better.

Parlour
Animales

All better options
I definitely agree that all 3 out class Red Cow.

I'd also throw Angry Line Cook, Station 6, American Legion Post 98 and Revival in the mix for top burger in the Twin Cities.

If you love burgers and live in the area I'd highly recommend checking out the MSP Burgers Facebook group.

Way outside of town, but Mick's Office in Moorhead and Corner Bar in Bemidji represent the best in dive bar burgers.

Red Cow is good, but it's kinda' a chain. I would only consider Mom & Pop places. 5 Guys and Shake Shack the same.
For Washington they picked Dick’s Drive-in, which is a small Seattle chain. I don’t think they are the best, but they are very good and nostalgic. It seems everyone who grew up here has a good story to tell.

These Boomer picks are dreck.
But the folks here seem to think they are worth some of their time and Bleed gets a few seconds of fame by posting them.
And I have wasted a minute of my life posting about them.
Guessing that minute you "wasted" wouldn't have ben spent doing anything more worthwhile

All of those are good. I haven't been to the Nook for a while (I know other side of the river), but they made a better Juicy Lucy than either red door or Matt's.
Original 5-8 for the JL.

Living in Rochester, we have limited burger choices. Love Matt's and Blue Door Pub when I come to the Cities. Hot Chip is voted number one here. They are a local restaurant and I've had their burgers once. (good) We are however, getting a Red Cow that should be opening soon. I'll definitely check it out.
Been to King's Place in Miesville?

Original 5-8 for the JL.
Are you trying to start a war... ;) The 5-8 is good as well. I always get distracted by Fat Lorenzo's on the way though. That sounds like a carnivore's road trip. Start at Matt's, hit up Fat Lorenzo's for a pizza/ hoagie, and then the 5-8. To quote coach Chili-Hot, "Let's Roll!" :D

Edit: Forgot to ask Jucy Lucy? or Juicy Lucy?

You decide

I'll take Blue Door and the Nook slightly over Red Cow, but Red Cow is a good choice.

I'll also take about 30 places including some fast food over 5-8.

I'll take Blue Door and the Nook slightly over Red Cow, but Red Cow is a good choice.

I'll also take about 30 places including some fast food over 5-8.
5-8 and Nook both way overrated.

Top Bottom