2022 ANNUAL GOPHERHOLE PICTORIAL COUNTDOWN!!

Nathan Boe

nathan-boe-of-the-minnesota-golden-gophers-looks-on-before-a-college-picture-id1283601528

Luke McAvoy

IMG_0991.0.0.jpg

Josh Campion, a Fergus Falls native I believe. Anybody know where he is now?

Josh Campion, a Fergus Falls native I believe. Anybody know where he is now?
He filed a lawsuit against the University due to concussions in 2021. I'm not exactly positive, however I believe he works for a law firm.

I saw something the other day that I will promote next year when it comes time for the "countdown". It was based on memorable plays of the same length in yards, as days left. Start at or around D. Thompsons run against Michigan and count down to some meaningful 1 or 2 yard touchdown runs to seal classic games, etc. It might be a fun alternative to the annual viewing of the same photos of the same players.

I saw something the other day that I will promote next year when it comes time for the "countdown". It was based on memorable plays of the same length in yards, as days left. Start at or around D. Thompsons run against Michigan and count down to some meaningful 1 or 2 yard touchdown runs to seal classic games, etc. It might be a fun alternative to the annual viewing of the same photos of the same players.

I like it!

Highlights from Tinsley's last game. He made six tackles including a sack featured in the video.

No one within 10 yards of Rabe but Gray still almost threw the ball into the ground. It's too bad Gray could never be more consistent in the pass game.

No one within 10 yards of Rabe but Gray still almost threw the ball into the ground. It's too bad Gray could never be more consistent in the pass game.
Watching that, knowing how Seth Green was utilized and the fact that Gray was reliable as a receiver makes me wish so much that he had been utilized better in the offense, just not as the main quarterback.

Top Bottom