2022-23 Gopher Hockey Season

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score

Go get some tickets for the best team in college hockey. No matter what the rankings say.

Gophers1992

Reaction score
This team is getting Natty #6. Book it
The pieces are there, and we have as good of a chance as anyone. Impossible to predict what will happen in a single elimination tournament, but I'd put my $ on us, Denver, and Michigan being the 3 likeliest teams to take it.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
The pieces are there, and we have as good of a chance as anyone. Impossible to predict what will happen in a single elimination tournament, but I'd put my $ on us, Denver, and Michigan being the 3 likeliest teams to take it.
I don’t trust Michigan. Their D core is not that good outside of Hughes.

bonin21

Reaction score
I don’t trust Michigan. Their D core is not that good outside of Hughes.
They can smoke anyone on any given night. But they also are more likely to fall flat on their face than the Gophers and DU come tourney time.

My top 5, in no order: DU, Harvard, SCSU, UM, UMN. I bet the title comes from those five. I said to watch for Harvard before the season started and they are showing it.

bonin21

Reaction score
Hreschuk, Mittelstadt, and Ufko likely fighting for the last D spot. Peart will make it and was missed on the list.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
Hreschuk, Mittelstadt, and Ufko likely fighting for the last D spot. Peart will make it and was missed on the list.
I like Mitestadt as he can get out of the defensive zone and into the offensive zone nicely. He has been a pleasant surprise to this teams

bonin21

Reaction score
I like Mitestadt as he can get out of the defensive zone and into the offensive zone nicely. He has been a pleasant surprise to this teams
Ufko has 44 points in 52 games.

Hutson, Hughes, and Peart are also offensive d-men.

He'll need to show a lot in camp.

Gophers1992

Reaction score
Agree Mittelstadt is more likely than not to get Cut. Has definitely been a pleasant surprise in my mind so far

Top Bottom