2022-2023 new roster

on the surface, more size. (or "length" if you prefer...)

hopefully will not be forced to play 'small ball' unless the situation dictates it.

I know position titles don't mean a lot, but I noticed that Ola-Joseph is listed as a "forward" while Henley is listed as a "guard/forward." we'll see if that means anything.

looks better than last year. Is this it or might there be one or two more added?
Thanks for posting it. Guess I will be surprised if he adds any other players.

Played with Compass Prep (Ariz.) his last prep season where the team went 25-5 and played 10 games
Joshua didn't play as much as I thought he did.

Last edited:

Played with Compass Prep (Ariz.) his last prep season where the team went 25-5 and played 10 games
Joshua didn't play as much as I thought he did.

In the Compass Prep game I watched he came off the bench. He looked slow compared to his teammates; bulkier too. Of course that team did have exceptional speed.

I'd be surprised if that was correct. I saw them play 4 times on ESPN (including their national tournament) and he always played. Didn't play a lot, but that squad was loaded.

I'd be surprised if that was correct. I saw them play 4 times on ESPN (including their national tournament) and he always played. Didn't play a lot, but that squad was loaded.
Tried to get some info off of maxpreps, but it only showed stats for their first 9 games. It appeared he didn’t play in the first 8. Sometimes trying to find stats for high school or prep teams is a futile task. Looking forward to seeing him and all the other new guys this season. Could be a very fun year.

Top Bottom