2022-2023 new roster

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
on the surface, more size. (or "length" if you prefer...)

hopefully will not be forced to play 'small ball' unless the situation dictates it.

I know position titles don't mean a lot, but I noticed that Ola-Joseph is listed as a "forward" while Henley is listed as a "guard/forward." we'll see if that means anything.

fan of Ray Williams

Reaction score

looks better than last year. Is this it or might there be one or two more added?
Thanks for posting it. Guess I will be surprised if he adds any other players.

Played with Compass Prep (Ariz.) his last prep season where the team went 25-5 and played 10 games
Joshua didn't play as much as I thought he did.

Last edited:

cjbfbp

Reaction score
Played with Compass Prep (Ariz.) his last prep season where the team went 25-5 and played 10 games
Joshua didn't play as much as I thought he did.

In the Compass Prep game I watched he came off the bench. He looked slow compared to his teammates; bulkier too. Of course that team did have exceptional speed.

cheeseheadgophfan

Reaction score
I'd be surprised if that was correct. I saw them play 4 times on ESPN (including their national tournament) and he always played. Didn't play a lot, but that squad was loaded.

howeda7

Reaction score

fan of Ray Williams

Reaction score
I'd be surprised if that was correct. I saw them play 4 times on ESPN (including their national tournament) and he always played. Didn't play a lot, but that squad was loaded.
Tried to get some info off of maxpreps, but it only showed stats for their first 9 games. It appeared he didn’t play in the first 8. Sometimes trying to find stats for high school or prep teams is a futile task. Looking forward to seeing him and all the other new guys this season. Could be a very fun year.

Top Bottom